We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
1. What information we collect
2. How we use that information
3. How we may share that information
4. How we protect your information
5. Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to Scented Potions.com, Scented Potions stores and other locations under the Scented Potions name. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites, give to us in our stores or provide through our mobile applications. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
1. Your name
2. Your mailing address
3.Your e-mail address
4. Your phone number
5. Your credit card number and other payment information
6. Your driver’s license number
7. Credit application information, such as your Social Security number
8. Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences.
1. Location information
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a Friends & Family Pickup person.
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Some of our websites and mobile applications may collect certain information such as the type of mobile device you’re using or your specific location to help you search for one of our stores. To allow any application to identify your location, you must enable this functionality through your mobile device’s settings to allow the use of technologies such as Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower position, or other technologies. Scented Potions has no control over your device’s settings.
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
1. Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
2. Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
3. Tracking and confirming online orders
4. Delivering or installing products
5. Managing our Reward Zone program
6. Marketing and advertising products and services
7. Conducting research and analysis
8. Establishing and managing your accounts with us
9. Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
10. Processing Scented Potions gift cards
11. Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
12. Facilitating interactions with Scented Potions and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend
13. Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Scented Potions does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Scented Potions Co., Inc. is the parent company of the Scented Potions Companies (“Scented Potions”), and as such, if you provide information to any of the businesses, stores or websites owned or operated by Scented Potions, this information may be combined or shared among current or future Scented Potions Co., Inc. entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our Reward Zone program
- Sending Scented Potions marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Scented Potions, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
We may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business such as private label credit cards. We may also share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings. For example, when you apply for a Scented Potions credit card, we may share your personal information with our banking partners that issue the card.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Scented Potions cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Scented Potions websites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number. Information you provide to us via our in-store kiosk does not traverse the public Internet.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
- To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Call 1305-200-1260 with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: email@example.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Scented Potions Corporate
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
512 S. Dixie Hwy
Hallandale, FL 33009
- PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Scented Potions Corporate
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
200 SW 1st Ave
Hallandale, FL 33009